Preaching the Good News of King Jesus and His Kingdom on the Streets of NYC from a Hebrew Perspective - Mat. 5:11
Errors of the Israelites
- In Rev. 7:6, Manassah should be replaced by the tribe of Dan then Rev. 7:4 will be accurate when it says, “And I heard how many were marked with the seal of God—144,000 were sealed from ALL the tribes of Israel:” otherwise you will have 24,000 sealed from the tribe of Joseph and 0 sealed from the tribe of Dan. There is no place in the bible were it describes that the tribe of Dan was absorbed by the other tribes. Let us not add to nor subtract from the book of Revelation, Rev. 22:18-19.
- In Rev. 7:9 the great multitude was too great to count. Are the Israelites innumerable? Also the great multitude was from every nation and every tribe and every people and every language, standing in front of the throne and before the Lamb. These are clearly Gentiles.
- Gentiles from Google Search results:
“Christianity spread from Jewish into Gentile cultures”
(of a person) not belonging to one’s own religious community.
(in the Mormon church) non-Mormon.
relating to or indicating a nation or clan, especially a gens.
noun: Gentile; plural noun: Gentiles
a person who is not Jewish.
- The dragon in Rev. 12:3 with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads whose tail swept away one-third of the stars in the sky, and he threw them to the earth is Satan characterized as a wild beast who rules over 7 world-ruling governments.
- Rev. 12:7 describes this great dragon as the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world was thrown Down to the earth with all his angels during the war in heaven against Michael and his angels.
- After the devil is cast down to earth in chapter 12 he creates an image of the dragon (the beast) out the sea in the very next chapter of Rev. 13 that has the same characteristics as the him. The 7 heads represent: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome. The 7th head is the resurrected Roman Empire coming back to power in the 21 century after its fall in 476 C.E. The ten horns on its head symbolizes that its power will be distributed over the 10 commerce regions of the world.
- The second beast out of the land in Rev. 13:11 that has two horn is probably America and Great Britain.
- The real Israelites do not intermarry with other races and they know the bible (old Testament) because they live it every day of their lives. African-Americans are a mixture of black Africans and Europeans. Even the 144,000 Isaelites are pure.
- Why is Moab, Edom and Ammon spared by the anti-Christ in Daniel 11:41?